View Single Post
Old 05-21-2022, 06:07 AM   #228
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Wait, didn't you say in the OP "In a tournament we won our first 2 games and were an automatic lock for the finals. The 3rd game literally meant absolutely nothing. I thought that was a pretty shitty way to handle that situation as we had 2 subs that game, it was very hot and all the kids played their ass off and we won 7-1."? Dude, that's 3 wins right there.

I'll repeat what I said earlier. YOU aren't happy with this coach and will probably never be. Just get your kid off this coach's team. YOU do it, don't wait for the league to do your dirty work for you.
Sorry, we have won 2 tournament games out of a total of 13 games. The 7-1 game was just a regular league play game.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.