View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 01:28 AM   #38463
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Here's a nice scoreboard of vaccines in development.

I hate to say this, but I'm not sure that I trust a Chinese-developed vaccine. I'm hoping one of the American or European countries gets there first.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...e-to-a-vaccine
I'm sure the vaccine no matter what country it comes from will be fine to use. They are going to test the hell out of it especially if it comes from China.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.