Thread: Left Tackles
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 09:53 PM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannaGOback View Post
You must not of have read my post correctly or I didn’t word it well enough.
Top 10 trade not happening at all. IF it did, it would be for a WR or a DE. Never a OT.

I will bet you 1k we can escrow the money to whatever poster you want on here if they verify their identity on social media, that if we trade up it’s not for a OT. I’ll actually give you 10-1 1k max payout that if a trade up happens it’s WR vs any other position. Thoughts?
I read you just fine. Veach would never trade into the top 10 for a WR in any fictional realm you want to devise, especially a draft loaded with talent at the position. A DE wasn't part of the discussion, don't move the goalposts.

We aren't betting on anything, especially what you have here. I said specifically that he could make a small move for a WR. I'm talking about moving into the top 10, which is specifically what you said. We're not at all talking about moving up 5 spots for a WR over an OT.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.