View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 05:42 PM   #9
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
New year, let's go.

I don't have big expectations for this season. It's a reset year. But I'm looking forward to:

1) Watching Bobby Witt, Jr. in year 2. Does he take some steps forward in pitch selection and defense?

2) MJ Melendez defensive home. Melendez is quick, has a big arm, and can do more than catch. I still think 3B could be a good home for him, if he doesn't stick behind the dish. Can he improve his receiving skills with more time behind the plate and more competent coaching?

3) Vinnie Pasquantino. What does a full year at the MLB level look like for Big Vin?

4) Young pitchers. Can Singer sustain? Can Lynch and Kowar improve with better coaching at the MLB level?
Would like to hear your take on prospects, if you have the time.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.