View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 11:54 AM   #155
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Exactly the case. EVERYONE expected the Natti to suck, even themselves. However, NOBODY expected the Chiefs to be as bad as they are. Probably the most disappointing team in the league, when you consider the expectations.
I disagree. Toughest schedule in the league, multiple major injuries on both sides of the ball, and they're still in position to win the division.

The Falcons are by far the most disappointing team in the league. I'd say that the Rams, Cowboys, Eagles, Browns, Chargers, and Bears have been more disappointing than the Chiefs.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote