View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 10:09 AM   #179
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Reiter sucked last year.
Yeah, Reiter was not good, lads.

I'm not real sure where that narrative came from apart from the same folks that said "Hey, Jah Reid was pretty decent when he filled in for Fisher!" because he didn't trip over his feet every snap.

He wasn't even an average starting center. He proved himself quality depth and I guess a viable emergency starter if you just cannot do better, but that's a guy who you're looking to replace every single off-season if you're starting him.

I'd rather teach Wylie to snap than run for another season with Reiter. I wasn't terribly impressed by him at all.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.