Thread: Other Sports SCUBA
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 02:13 PM   #50
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
. . . . I want him to understand/be reminded of how much graduated dives and SIs matter. If you don't pay attention, the Suunto will have its way with you and you'll be a bobber and telling jokes with the topside watch. That being said, even with Suunto's crazy-careful algorithm, it gives you LOTS of time you wouldn't get if you use a pencil..
Too real. I love my Suunto D6, especially its compact size, but that thing'll buzz at me even if I'm doing everything right and ascending like I'm Morgan Freeman in Driving Miss Daisy.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.