Thread: Other Sports SCUBA
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 01:27 PM   #46
I don’t care for Auburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Welp, just paid for this year's Coz trip dives for the younger son and myself.

A major plus with us staying on the southern end of the island this time means most of the 2-tank dives are close enough to the dive sites to allow coming in between dives, and that's OK with me...

We bought 22x2 2-tank dives for the week, so that means we pretty-much have to plan our poops for when we're not diving..

Below is the dive operation's schedule for that week (prolly every week!), but because we get there Saturday and fly out the next Saturday we can only make, MAYBE, the 2:45 dive on the first Saturday. Other than that, the younger son and I are pretty-much doing the rest of the dives. The main exception will be Wednesday when we take the Coz <-> Playa del Carmen ferry and meet-up with Pro Dive's Playa del Carmen operation to spend Wednesday diving Cenotes. Oh, and we took a later Saturday flight to give us (just about) 24 hours dry.

I AM SOOOOOOO ****ING PUMPED...
Damn, dude. Sounds awesome. My wife hates diving, but she's preggo with my first child, a boy, and by God he will be my dive buddy starting in about 10 years.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.