View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 12:43 PM   #100
Head Chief, Esq.

Pair of updates:

The entire package to MODOT has been sent and will be received by the representative who I've been dealing with by 2pm KC time tomorrow. The Joe Delaney Memorial Highway on I-435 has moved one tremendous step closer to reality!

Also, the feature on KSHB-41 is expected to now air this evening (March 10) on its 6PM newscast, with Gabriella Pagan doing the feature.

If anyone from the Planet was involved in the signature drive, please PM message me, as I very much would like to express my thanks to you personally!

Thanks again and now it is on to the BBQ Contest....
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote