View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 01:24 PM   #237
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I had fun doing it.
In a draft I absolutely hated for the Broncos I got Ryan Ramczyk, who would be a dream pick for them, Jayon Brown in the 7th (who's a complete stud), Alex Anzalone and Chad Wheeler. Not much variety there; bookend tackles and a couple of good off-ball linebackers, but better than I thought it would be at the time. I really hated that draft.

My 49ers draft was better though; Lattimore, McCaffrey, Zay Jones, Kendall Beckwith and Julie'n Davenport. 3 starting caliber offensive players and 2 starting caliber defensive guys. Zay Jones is probably gonna nutter himself out of football though. Damn shame we can't do pre-draft interviews...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.