View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 06:11 AM   #139
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 View Post
Veach may be looking into next year with some of these picks as well. It's been mentioned time and again they're not thrilled with what they've seen from Thornhill and Hardman. Their contracts are up after this year and Moore and Cook will have a year under their belts.

Fenton is in the C. Ward category. If he puts together a healthy season and plays like he did last year then he may be looking at a hefty pay raise. We just drafted several corners that have the physical profile. If they have the brain to go with it Fenton as well as Baker will be gone. (Baker just isn't very good. Let's be honest.)

I think Veach is simply staying ahead of the the game. Next year's DB class may not be as deep. Obviously this one was loaded. So Veach took advantage. Brilliant if that's the case.

Next year we'll draft Clark's replacement. Then when Clark leaves he'll be ready. Just my theory though.
I could be wrong but isn’t Cook more of a Sorensen replacement (box safety type) than a Thornhill replacement?
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.