Thread: Video Games Doom: Eternal
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 01:04 PM   #58
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Haven't touched Battlemode yet. Still determined to beat this mother****er. Some of these fights got me yelling all kinds of obscenities and rage quitting the game. Then the bitch just drags me back in. I think I'm going to turn it down to normal difficulty. It's seriously too stressful. LOL.
Yeah, I've had to turn Nightmare down here and there. I did an unmodded run for the UAC podium. Only one praetor suit perk and one sentinel crystal. Alternated between easy and normal. That was when I started to get way better. It teaches you to be smart and keep moving.

Idk if I'll be good enough for an ultra-nightmare run. Permadeath modes seriously stress me out and I get stupid. I can't tell you how many times I've been kicking ass on Nightmare just to back into a group of fodder demons and get mauled to death. Whiplashes can die in an aids fire, too.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.