View Single Post
Old 02-06-2020, 10:44 PM   #64
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
As a Patriots fan, I’m in the extreme minority. I don’t drink the Kool Aid with the 95% of the nut hugging bandwagon fans. I think his best days are done, at best he’s a middle of the pack QB, and the $30M they’re supposedly willing to give him can be better used elsewhere.

As a Chiefs fan, I would find it hilarious and I would love it if he went to the Raiders, Broncos, or Chargers. It would guarantee mediocrity and put off their search for a franchise QB for another season.
Hes better than Carr but his best days are behind him. Hes what, 43 yrs old.
Hes still better than half the league but not worth what they will have to pay him.
NWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliNWTF 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli