View Single Post
Old 12-22-2023, 08:05 AM   #7
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I think there’s better parity at the top in that there doesn’t seem to be a dominant team (unless SF shakes off their playoff yips).

But most of the parity is unfortunately that really really bad teams are for some reason in playoff contention. Leaguewide there are too many teams who are awful to the point of being unwatchable.
I've said for a long time the NFL is the Bud Light of leagues, watered down for mass consumption.

I don't even know what to call it this year... it's been relegated to hard seltzer.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.