View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 10:58 PM   #155
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Every player says that type of shit because fans go crazy when a player says they care about the money.

He'd be stupid as **** to pass up money that would set his family up for life to ring chase in the prime of his career. His career could end on the first snap of the 2021 season, you think in that case he'd rather have a superbowl ring that the chiefs would go on to win or have $100mil in the bank?

I'd welcome him to be dumb enough to sign with us for #2 receiver money, but there's no way he does. He'll either to go a team that can give him both the money and contention or just a team that can give him money.
I must have missed the times when prime elite players say -outright- that they want a ring and the money doesn’t matter.

Can you refresh my memory with a few examples?
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.