View Single Post
Old 06-05-2020, 10:19 PM   #15195
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That was sold as a bone in strip at my local Hyvee. $15/lb. Didn't have a porterhouse and the T-bones were $20/lb and cut thin as hell. Meat case didn't have the same shine to it as usual in these COVID times and I didn't want to go into Costco for the good stuff. So that's what I got. Pretty much the only steak in the case regardless of cut that wasn't cut down to 1/2" or 3/4".
Prices are so high they are cutting them thinner so they will sell. In my early days I was a meat cutter and we never cut steaks more than 3/4. Different times.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.