View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 03:07 PM   #1690
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
So I've been playing No Man's Sky. I didn't buy it when it came out, of course. But I got it during the Steam winter sale and still waited until about 5 days ago to start playing it. I don't know what I was expecting after the launch disaster. But I gotta say it is pretty awesome in its current state. Enjoying the piss out of it. You gotta give them shit for releasing an unfinished game full of broken promises, but you gotta give them credit for continuing to give it their all after getting hammered so bad and delivering a hell of a game.
I haven't checked it out in a few updates, will probably do so at my next opportunity of boredom.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.