View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 06:48 PM   #7782
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
As Hog Farmer says, it doesn't solve the problem. Nothing can stay organized in a chest freezer. Who wants to take all the old stuff out and put the new stuff on bottom every time you go to freeze something you just bought? It's ****ing horrible, so shit just gets pilled on top and before you know it, you've got months of old meat sitting in the bottom looking like Billay after a night in Westport.

Get am upright freezer Hog Farmer. This was a Kenmore on sale at Sears, delivered it for free. I'm in love.
You know what, this just made me think how wonderful it is to live in the USA.

And I think an upright is a great idea. Money saved in the long run.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.