View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 09:42 AM   #877
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well Sutton sure as shit didn't.

I don't know if that dude came into practice with his helmet on backwards or what. I'll never understand how he didn't get a longer look here and there; the guy made plays when he was on the field in pre-season. And I get that it was just pre-season but ****ing hell, what did they have to lose by trying him out?

Surely he could've just been sent out there to club and maul like Bailey was doing. It's not like Bailey ever bothered with technique anyway, he just pushed forward. As a rotational DL and guy who could pop up and allow someone like Houston to put a hand down inside him to screw up protections, surely he had some value.

I just don't understand how he got buried so thoroughly and so quickly.
I think Sutton was so old and set in his ways he had no concept of how to use a hybrid-ish kinda player.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.