Thread: Movies and TV AVATAR 2
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 10:41 AM   #19
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
I love Cameron, but would prefer him to work on other projects. Hes not getting any younger and this is going to take up so much of his time.
Dude, he came up with the concept and has a $1 billion dollar budget for these films. The writer's room he's put together to realize this concept is amazing.

Also, he's already announced a new Terminator trilogy starring Linda Hamilton and Arnold.

Quote:
But its weird, i feel like no one was asking for sequels were they?
It's highest grossing movie of all time. Cameron knew that he was going to do at least two sequels, now it's four.

Quote:
Is Disney throwing him a bunch of money because they feel like they have to justify their investment in 'Avatar World' at Animal Kingdom??
From my understanding, Disney will distribute the movies but Cameron is self-financing, just like George Lucas did with Star Wars.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.