Thread: Chiefs Arrowhead Kingdom is live
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2021, 06:45 PM   #51
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
It’s not listed on this website, but has anyone ever been to Casey’s Black Rock in Buffalo? It is supposedly a Chiefs and Bills bar so I figured tomorrow night could be fun there, but it’s about an hour drive from where I am. Do I risk going alone and leaving my butthole susceptible to Bills fans lingering fingers or is it indeed a heavy Chiefs crowd as well?
We don’t list Chiefs bars. Too many times those internet lists of bars paid to get on there and there are no Chief fans there when you show up and or no game sound. There is no money involved. Just grass roots Chief fans volunteering for their fellow Chief fans.

We only list confirmed “chapters” of Chiefs fans. If an existing group wants to join great. But, they have to have a leader and organization. If we put it out there, you’ll find Chief fans there.

Big Charlie’s is a well established gathering place in Philly. but they didn’t get on our list until the Manager agreed to be the chapter leader. Answer questions when Chiefs fans ask about game day logistics etc.

That’s our thing. We say it’s there, it’s there. You want to see what chiefs fans are doing for road games? We confirm everything we post in the calendar here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/calendar
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.