View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 07:48 PM   #859
MVP

Rookie Report

I still feel like this could be a solid class for me with Jenkins, Adebo, Perkins, Nixon, and Smith looking good early on. That said, counting on Jenkins to be my LT in what could be a redshirt year for him after surgery is going to leave me with a huge hole for 2021.

1-31 | OT Teven Jenkins, Oklahoma State (6'6" 317)
Jenkins ended up on IR with his back surgery. We'll see if he returns in 2021, but this puts me in a rough spot at LT.

2-63 | CB Paulson Adebo, Stanford (6'1" 198)
From everything I've seen and read, Adebo looks good and should see significant snaps this year. Hey may not get the starting gig over Crawley out of the gate, but it sounds like he will soon.

3-94 | ER Ronnie Perkins, Oklahoma (6'3" 253)
Perkins had a pretty good camp and was taking time from Winovich as a rotational pass rusher. He could develop into an asset quickly but he probably doesn't start with Judon and Van Noy there unless Bill changes to a 3-4 more frequently.

4-136 | OT Josh Ball, Marshall (6'7" 308)
Ball ended up on IR and had a high ankle early so I really have no idea what I'll have here, if anything.

4-144 | DT Daviyon Nixon, Iowa (6'3" 313)
Nixon had a good camp and is listed as 2nd string. He should get quite a few snaps based on what I've seen and heard.

5-162 | TE Noah Gray, Duke (6'3" 240)
I'm a bit more worried about this pick after a lackluster pre-season than I was in minicamp but there's time.

6-208 | LB Isaiah McDuffie, Boston College (6'1" 227)
McDuffie made the roster in Green Bay, but he's 3rd string and it's hard to put a finger on what I have here.

6-221 | OG Trey Smith, Tennessee (6'5" 321)
Smith looks like a stud, which we kind of expected out of a 1st Round-caliber player that fell.

6-226 | WR Tre Nixon, Central Florida (6'0" 187)
Nixon missed the cut but the Pats kept him on the practice squad. I may have missed on a traits-based shot in the dark.

6-228 | RB Gerrid Doaks, Cincinnati (5'11" 228)
I was really excited about Doaks but he missed the cut in Miami and ended up on their PS. I may not give up on him just yet though, given he had a pretty solid preseaon finale.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.