View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 04:53 PM   #36
The Maintenance Guy

Went through the same thing when we were thinking about selling our last home. The comps they were bringing me were close in square footage etc, but none had the updates like i had done to mine. First realtor suggested around 180k....uhhh no. Second was hovering around 190-195k. We were thinking well over 200k. In fairness I still had quite a bit of work to do to the place but i couldn't help but wonder if they were more concerned with a quick, easy sale than getting us top dollar. We ultimately pushed for 205k and sold it in 3 days. Still feel like we should have pushed for more since we didn't have another place in mind yet and not in a hurry to sell, but dealing with showings gets old pretty quick. And in the end we ended up in a far better home so I'm at peace with it.

Bottom line is it's YOUR house and the realtor is working for YOU and if you don't like what they're telling you you can keep looking around. Just make sure you're being realistic in your expectations.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote