Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 10:49 AM   #3054
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate View Post
And then the dumb whore had the temerity to lie and report those flesh-eating ****s as just innocent savages. I was hoping to see a fleet of bulldozers and RPG's just wipe those ****s off the face of the earth all video game-style; blood, brains, and gibs flying everywhere!

Did you catch that part in the credits where she gets a phone call from the sister of the guy she left behind in the cage?
Yeah, I did. I guess the creator is trying to make a sequel.

I could see what the writer was going for by having her report the savages as peaceful. He is saying that the activism mindset is so brainwashing that common sense disappears but it feels strange she wouldn't care about how her friends were eaten. Then again, the cause matters more to those types than reality.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.