Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2020, 05:09 PM   #389
Veteran

I was in a mall in Vegas over the weekend and was at a Lids store I believe, and they had as
Many Chiefs hats as Faider hats. I asked the guy if they had any Super Bowl hats and he said yes we have one and it says MVP on the side. It was all white and super badass. I asked how much and he said $65! I laughed and I said I’m not paying that unless you have a pic of Mahomes signing it. I don’t even wear hats that much. Not paying that
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.