Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 07:02 PM   #133
I'll be back.

So the scenario engine thing looks cool to me...like you talk to coaches and reporters and other players pick a response, and depending on your response you get a goal for that week's game...if you meet the goal you get a reward.

And it's going to get updates after release, because the creative director? Franchise mode guy.

OL can get abilities in franchise mode...which counters the guys like Aaron Donald.

Rookies might come with abilities...you have to play 500 snaps with them to unlock it.

There are regular "star" abilities and x-factor abilities...didn't realize this until now.

Contracts are improved.

Contract amounts are more realistic. Both in re-signing and FA. No front and backloading or 5th year options.

Sim stats aren't as bad as they were but aren't perfect. So better, I guess.

Progression/regression is better. No losing dev traits.

Draft - Hard to develop rookies fast. OVRs are more spread out. More realistic.

Pro Bowl is back.

OVRs spread out on the rosters overall.....you might find starters in the low 70s. Especially if you can't sign someone.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.