Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 07:33 PM   #185
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Don't watch it. The book is an example of an old school sci-fi writer cranking out massive content that's a joy to read. The movie is a tragically broken John Travolta vehicle. I'd like to see a decent adaption but you can add that to the wishlist.
Yeah, I mean I kinda figured.

I'm not in the habit of trying to enjoy bad movies too much. They have to be uniquely bad in an interesting way. So there's a little curiosity from 1) how and why it's exactly SO hated, and 2) how they effed up such breezy source material.

I imagine it has to do with corner-cutting and lack of tech to realize the whizbang things happening on the page, kind of like how Marvel movies sucked until CGI and masterplanning the narratives across the platform came along.

But like I said, not interested enough to find out.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.