Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 12:58 PM   #794
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Just saw it, finally. Enjoyed it.

Thought it slowed down a bit once they got to Louisiana, and I didn't much like the Maria Rambeau character's portreyal, but that's it for me as far as complaints.

And it wasn't really all that much about 'girl power' to me. If that's the only thing someone is getting out if it, that's coming from inside themselves.

As far as her portreyal went, I don't think we've actually seen her portreyal of the character yet. She wasn't Carol Danvers for 90% of the movie. We only got a glimpse of who she's going to be right at the very end, and that's the start of it, not the end.

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing her again on Thursday night, and I'm not at all worried about her being an all-powerful macguffin. The Kree owned her for six years. I'm pretty sure Thanos won't have any issues. What happens after that is what i'm interested in seeing.
Yeah I'm excited to see who CM is now.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.