View Single Post
Old 03-07-2019, 09:45 AM   #1409
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Perhaps you're the person to ask here.

Does the game take physical attributes into account? For instance, is there a sort of 'Madden' component that bases some of what a player can do on his a quantified rating for particular attributes.

For instance, I like Davis's ability as a taller, springier 'high point' receiver as a complement to a technician like JuJu. And I look at someone like Samuel as a monster in the slot because of his quickness and raw speed. Those 3 WRs would seem to be a perfectly matched set in terms of their respective strengths.

Does the game consider that sort of thing? Or is it just 'player X did Y thing in 2018 and thus that's what he's going to be able to semi-replicate in the sim'. Is there any real value to finding complementary players to plug into certain roles or do you just plug pure numbers in there? And the way you make the attributes work to your advantage is that you hope they translate into statistics over the course of a season.

I mean ultimately the complementary element is particular to the team these guys end up on, not the team they played for in the NFL. So you'd like to see that taken into account.

I'm not sure if it specifically accounts for things like that, but they're baked in. That's a vague answer, but all I know. cdcox is the expert there.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.