View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 05:11 PM   #58
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Huh?

I've seen a half-dozen occasions this season where he could've tried to finish a run for a first down or TD and coasted OOB or allowed himself to be stood up by a DB. He alligator armed a pass over the middle in Dallas as well.

He's not a tough runner. Sometimes his speed brings with inertia with it that allows him to get through weak contact, but if someone has an angle on him, he'll either duck it or get smoked.

Tough is pretty much the last label I'd attach to him.
I don't think I've seen a dozen opportunities for Hardman period. But in the games I've seen where he does get one he either drops it or makes a bonehead play. But I have seen make some pretty tough yards after the catch for a 180lb receiver as well
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.