View Single Post
Old 03-07-2022, 01:10 PM   #49
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
Honestly I’m an Alabama fan and have watched a lot of plays of Jordan Davis. I think he’s a game changer like Arron Donald. Maybe too early for him but after Jags picked Hutchinson the hometown boy we had to pivot. I’m not sold on the kid from Oregon or any of the OT. So I went by who I think are the top five position regardless of position.
I don’t think it’s a bad pick at all.

And it actually makes sense considering the Lions are a team that is building their team inside out.

Sewell and Davis are a great duo on both sides on the ball to set the tone for the future.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.