Thread: Movies and TV Mortal Kombat (2021)
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:06 AM   #115
Needs more middle fingers

I tried playing the story mode in MK XL last night.

Apparently i ****ing suck. I was quickly reminded why i never spend more than 30minutes a year on those games.

Trying to properly execute ^ < O over and over again and succeeding 1 out of 5 every time blows ass.

Remembering the sequences for all the moves is one thing. Actually executing the sequences in battle is a whole other.

I spent 45mins doing the tutorials last night only to get my ass kicked by Kano in chapter two because, despite my 45mins of tutorials, as soon as the fight starts all of a sudden all i can remember to do is jump, punch, kick and grapple.

I spent so much time getting my ass kicked while trying to execute a combo sequence that i just said "**** this".
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote