Thread: Movies and TV Mortal Kombat (2021)
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 07:13 AM   #114
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler View Post
Scorpions revenge is epic.

Honestly outside of that, the videogame cinematics make for far better films than any live action attempt theyve made.

I watched the full MK11 movie on youtube, nearly four hours but INFINITELY more interesting than this latest shitpile starring Cole Young.

Ended up purchasing MK 11 Ultimate on sale for 30 bucks with all DLC included. Had not played MK since MK3 disappointed me back in high school.

Really fun game and surprisingly deep for one in the fighting genre. Heard MK 10 had the better story, so probably going to watch that soon as well.
I loved MK11. It was probably my favorite one since Armageddon despite the weak villain.

It'll be interesting to see where they take the story next, given the end was pretty much a complete wipe.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.