View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 06:59 PM   #255
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
One would have to assume threads like the Whitlock thread in the main forum either need to be moved or not apply.
I hadn't clicked on that one in a couple days (or read the entire article), so good call on moving it.

In general, future threads like that still apply, no matter how destined they are for DC, and posting political threads in the wrong forum follows the same rules.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to those threads, and most people will still keep politics out of it (I assume for that particular one, a lot of people could speak to ratings and what not and leave the rest of it in DC)... and of course that's the shitty part of this, where it's infiltrated every aspect of our lives.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0