Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 09:14 PM   #228
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Specwars test the best for sound suppression. They aren't the lightest, or the smallest, but the best for the job they are supposed to do. Search on Youtube for reviews of nearly every suppressor made.

I just got my stamps last week, and a Specwar 7.62 is waiting for more muzzle brakes to come in. I also got a Sparrow .22.

Get your paperwork going before June. Obama's executive action comes into power which will require each Class III item to have to have your name and fingerprints. They are doing away with Trusts in other words, but anything before June will be grandfathered in.

I am going to transfer a couple lowers to SBR and, get a Harvester for .338LM, and order an Osprey .45 which can suppress 9mm, 45's, and 300 blackouts (subsonic).
thanks for the headsup on the Specwar!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCVfXCggH54
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.