View Single Post
Old 10-19-2017, 11:13 PM   #80
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Damn, at 60, I'm concerned about waking up from the multiple surgeries I have been having and the healing process afterwards! I've had 7 since 2015 and scheduled for 4, maybe 5 more!

Any death is hard on someone, the loved ones are faced with so much sorrow and grief.

Sometimes I think I should just stop these surgeries and just live in pain the rest of my life. Why not, been doing it for 25+ years.

Then I think of the drugs that are killing my organs and suddenly the thought of taking less drugs than what I was and the possibility of feeling good enough to tee it up again just keeps me going!

Life really is too short, we just never know when it's our turn to go.

Love your family members & friends, let them know how much you care for them.

Life is just too short!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.