View Single Post
Old 03-18-2024, 06:21 AM   #67
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Pote View Post
The comments are disturbing, and give me flashbacks dealing with a department of crybabies. I’m retired from government and management after 42 years of service. It’s no longer about the service to your constituents, it’s about the whiny ass employee wanting to know what’s in it for them. The unions encourage that behavior. My entire career wasn’t like this current workplace environment, I remember the old days when you went to work to get shit done. Anyway carry on folks, I feel better.

I am retiring at the end of this month after 48 years...

There will always be the 1 or 2 associates that challenge you as a manager and want the most amount of money for the least amount of work done.

But honestly I have been lucky that I have had some really great team members and some even call me their mentor.
Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.Mosbonian is too fat/Omaha.