Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2023, 07:37 AM   #23
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
If he's 4.3 sign me up, but 4.4 looks more like it. I'm kinda torn tbh. A guy who can take the top off and be a reliable deep option imo makes a massive difference to what we can do underneath. But yeah a true separator would be ideal. My concern is most of those guys seem to be the undersized type. Not sure I've seen it from Odunze. Maybe I'll have to rewatch him.
The problem is a guy with 4.3 speed who is also a relatively polished receiver probably goes early in the 1st. Taking someone where we pick with that kind of speed is probably going to be a WR who is raw. Certainly some of those guys develop, but with our struggles with developing WRs I'm not sure that's the time and place to take that type of receiver. I think you can find raw WRs with speed in the mid-rounds, if KC is taking someone earlier in the draft I'd prefer someone with a bit more polish like we found with Rice.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.