View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 08:49 PM   #5628
I could of gone pro

The last golf item I bought was for my Yamaha cart, I got an AM/FM console radio that goes into the roof. It was $159 brand new with free shipping on eBay. It's really nice although you can't really hear it when the cart is moving. However which you sitting still, you can hear it easily since the speakers are just about your head. I had to buy an eternal antenna and put on the roof for $20, it took about 2 hours of fooling around with it to get it installed and hooked up to the battery. This is the actual unit in my cart. I can pick up the Orlando channels 60 miles away. You can see I also installed a 12v fan I bought at Home Depot for $30.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote