View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 08:45 PM   #5627
I could of gone pro

I was watching the 3M Tournament and the winner Michael Thompson was carrying a 7 wood. On one hole he was about 270 out and used that 7 and dropped the ball on the green straight down like iron. It was a thing of beauty.

I went on eBay and found a brand new Honma 7 wood, found several and they were $229 new. Found an auction for a new one and I bid and won it for $56 plus shipping. Not knowing how it would play, I didn't want to spend much more, but I figured what the heck. I took it last Friday and tried it twice and was terrible. I need to take it to the range. It's 21 degrees and I don't carry a fairway wood right now. I have a 4 hybrid which I hit about 175 and a 3 hybrid which I hit about 195 with rollout. I needed something for going over 200 without using my driver off the fairway.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli