View Single Post
Old 09-09-2020, 06:02 PM   #4233
MVP

Still have the original broadcast of the SB on my DVR. I've re-watched the entire game 3 times, as well as catching a few re-broadcasts on NFL Network. My plan was to watch it again tomorrow as soon as the closing bell rings at 2:00pm my time, then delete it and start with a clean slate tomorrow night. New season and not living in the past and all, you know? Now I'm really getting cold feet about deleting it. Feels like dumping a girlfriend who's really good in bed. Is this something I'm going to regret doing?
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.