View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 01:43 PM   #3
MVP

Yep.

I expect Clark will be gone. I expect Hitchens will be gone. I expect that Mathieu will be extended, and Reed may be too if the season goes well for him. I expect veteran OL on one years deals are likely gone as long as the young'uns are coming along.

We'll need to continue drafting corners. DE will be a need, unless we got extremely lucky in this draft.

A box safety/Sorensen guy. WR, o-line depth.

Might be time for a mid-round developmental back-up QB. Andy's always had good luck flipping those guys for higher picks down the road.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.