View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:46 PM   #54
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So you're talking about the 2 2nd rounders? ok, i'm on board now.

What youre saying is if there are say 3 CB's you love and you're up at 61, take another position you love because you know one will be there at 63.

Ok, I got it. I'm not dumb.
Nope, I'm gambling more heavily than that.

I'm saying that if I'm at 29 and there are 6 guys that I think are all within the ballpark, I don't want to take 1a at 29 only to see 1e go off the board at 59. I've gotten so little heavy lifting out of my additional 30 spots of draft capital and I've done no...is 'arbitrage' the right word here? I think it is.

I'm gonna gamble. I'm gonna take the risk that there are enough fungible assets between 29 and 61 that while 1e may not be quite as good as 1a, there's a chance he'll still be there due to board irregularities and even if he isn't, the difference in value from 1e to 1a is less than the difference in value between the guy I took at 29 and his 'replacement' further down.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.