View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:41 PM   #51
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
Bradbury is the top Center, but hell Jenkins and McCoy are right there with him.
I thought that at first blush but I think Bradbury has a level of athleticism that the other two don't have. And it comes out in his raw strength.

His feet absolutely blow McCoy out of the water and is a little better than Jenkins. And to combine that with exceptional raw strength - I think y'all are really underselling him. That's a combination of crazy strong and incredibly athletic that you just don't see very often.

He may not be seen as a consensus 1st rounder right now but I think A) there's a better than 50/50 chance he's not there for us when we pick and B) a better than 50/50 chance that we take him if he is.

I do think there's a much bigger gap between Bradbury and McCoy/Jenkins than you're suggesting. Hell, you can throw McGovern in that group and not see a noticeable dropoff, IMO. Michael Jordan may have a higher ceiling than all 3 of them. But Bradbury has the highest ceiling of all of them AND the highest floor. He's unquestionably the top of the IOL class, IMO. And as I looked into it more and more, I decided it probably isn't even very close.

Last edited by DJ's left nut; 03-25-2019 at 02:54 PM..
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.