View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 05:13 PM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
He undoubtedly faces charges for having his firearm in a vehicle and not in a locked container in the trunk or otherwise inaccessible to the driver.
I'll be really interested in hearing what the "routine" traffic stop involved. I mean, I've lived in Los Angeles for more than 28 years now and I've never been pulled over for a "routine traffic stop".

I'm not unequivocally stating that it was a bogus stop, but's not as if the LAPD doesn't have a long history of pulling over Black people driving expensive vehicles for absolutely no reason.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote