View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 04:33 PM   #873
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
It’s about Project Serpo which was supposedly a human alien exchange program in which humans traveled to Serpo.
To be eaten, right?

Please tell me the Serpians were just eating humans.

This is one of my interpretations of the film They Live. There's a scene in the aliens underground base where you see some of the humans stepping on what looks like a transporter to wherever the TheyLivians came from.

I have a theory the "transporter" is something insidious, because let's face it, the aliens were bad guys. Either they were just outright killing them with that thing or "harvesting" them.

Eat the humans!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.