View Single Post
Old 04-06-2020, 09:10 PM   #115
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
That sucks. We moved about a year ago, and I put all of our regular photos in plastic totes and had them in a basement storage room until we were ready to move. Of course, it's then that my water meter springs a leak RIGHT ****ING ABOVE THEM and ruined a great deal of them. Everything else in that storage room was replaceable...
Shit happens and we move on, I met my wife because of that event. I was able to replace ALL of my Chiefs and LSU memorabilia within 5 years and have more now then I did then. Photos are gone but I have more important photos than the ones I lost - kids, grand kids and family. Most important in this time and age.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.