Thread: Food and Drink The Best Slice
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 10:59 AM   #249
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
I had pizza every day when I visited NYC. My local Johnny's pizza is just as good as anything I had out there.

Giordanos is pretty good, but I don't know if you consider Chicago Midwest. Although it's a completely different style of pizza.

Everyone raves about Minskys around here, but I just don't really care for it. It's not bad (almost no pizza is) I just don't like spending $35 for one pizza.
Unless it's changed in the past few years, seems like Minsky's is pretty typical for the price of a non-'fast food' pizza place? Last time I was there, a 14" large was $20 and they're pretty generous about toppings and cheese.

I know their whole thing is "gourmet", which is kind of dumb, because it's not really... and at least not fancy/expensive just to be fancy and expensive.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.