View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 06:27 PM   #15003
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Dr. Fauci said on Sanjays podcast today that there is something going on with this virus strain that we don’t have an explanation for yet. Why does someone go from flu symptoms in 24 hours on a ventvand 48 hours they are dead. But, someone with the same medical risks and age just gets flu like symptoms and doesn’t even see a doctor or even get tested till later.

Why are so many patients going into ARDS? Prior coronavirus strains didn’t cause this in the %’s they are seeing in the patients right now. B

The govenor said today that in NY only 20% of people that go on a vent, ever come off so far. 80% of citizens put on a ventilator either die or stay on a ventilator for the rest of their lives. Let’s hope that’s not the standard for the rest of the nation.
Spoke with my doc an hour ago. He mentioned similar concerns.

Also told me he currently has a handful of patients with the exact same story as me - up to and including the wild fluctuations in body temp, similar timelines, etc. All have tested negative for Flu-A, Flu-B and CV. One patient is on Day 16 of unrelenting symptoms, but breathing isn't impaired to the point of going to the hospital.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.