Thread: Chiefs Super Bowl gear thread!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2020, 10:26 AM   #518
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
About a month ago, I ordered a red Mahomes SB LIV jersey from AliExpress for $25. It hasn't shown up yet and the tracking number isn't being updated. I'm thinking my jersey got corona'd and is stuck in a shipping container in Beijing or something.
I'm in the same boat with my jacket - last update was February 24, and now, when I enter the order number, it says "no order history available to display."

There certainly wasn't any delay in their taking my money, though.

There's a live chat button that does nothing when clicked on. They're on twitter apparently, but I'm not. And of course, if you dig deep enough you can find a customer service phone number. I'm sure that will be a lovely experience - waiting on hold for three hours listening to blaring, distorted elevator music, only to talk with some douchebag foreigner named *Bob* who speaks recognizable English every fourth word or so.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.